|Zenit 12 PRO image by Dimitry (Image rights)|
These are the same with Zenit 12XS and SD, but changed prism.
See also the article Zenit series.
The only differences among both cameras are: 
- Zenit logo on the 12XSL is green and on the 12PRO white
- Self-timer buton on the 12XSL is yellow but 12PRO white
- Speeds scales are a little bit different by the cameras
- Both have the same lenses but the rings are different
Their standard lenses are M42 mount Helios-44M-6 58mm f/2 or Helios-44-3 and the shutter is focal plane with speeds 1/30-1/500 +B.
On the bottom of the camera is written “Indústria Brasileira” and that means really “Made in Brazil”.
BelOMO made Zenits
The yellow button, the handgrip and the name “ZENIT” in green are all things which you can only find at the Zenits by BeLomo and not by the Zenits by KMZ.
|Zenit 12PRO & 12XSL image by Fabricio Schmidt (Image rights)|
Notes and references
- The info is as to Mind Jacker by Fabricio Schmidt