|Zeiss Ikon Contina image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
See also the article Zeiss Ikon Contina series.
- Engraving on the top plate: Contina
- Lens: Zeiss Ikon Color-Pantar 45mm f/2.8, filter slip-on, serial no.none
- Aperture: up to f/22 setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel, w/ handles
- Focus range: 3.5-10 feet +inf
- Focusing: manual front cell focusing; ring, distance scale and DOF scale on front of the lens
- Shutter: Prontor 250 S, speeds: 1/30-1/250 +B; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Shutter release: on the right of the top plate w/ cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, short stroke, on the back of the camera
- Frame counter: dial beneath the shutter release, not works wo/ the film in the camera
- Viewfinder: bright frame, with parallax correction lines
- Re-wind lever: folding crank, on the left of the top plate
- Re-wind release: button on the bottom plate
- Flash PC socket: on the front plate
- Self-timer: lever, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Embossing on back cover: Zeiss Ikon logo
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs : none
- Body: metal; Weight: 450g
- Serial no.on the back cover
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.