|Yashica T Proof|
by AOI-Alt (Image rights).
|T* coated Tessar 35mm/3.5 lens|
by edwardowe (Image rights).
The Yashica T4 Super (also known as the T5 and Kyocera T Proof) was a weatherproof 35mm compact camera from Kyocera with a high quality lens and a viewing window (waist-level finder) on the top of the body. It was available in silver or black.
- Carl Zeiss Tessar 35mm, f/3.5 lens, 4 elements in 3 groups, T* (coated).
- Integrated flash.
- Programmed shutter (1s-1/700s)
- Exp. range: EV 3,5-EV 17 (ISO 100)
- Film speed DX coded ISO 50-ISO 3200
- Infrared active multi-autofocus system
- Battery: CR123A
- Measurements: 118 (W) x 64.5 (H) x 39.5 (D) mm, 190 g (200 g with databack).
- Yashica T4/T5 group on flickr.