The Yashica Microtec Zoom 90 was a compact zoom-lensed 35mm camera from Kyocera.
- Infrared active autofocus.
- Power zoom from 38-90mm
- Minimum focus distance: 60cm.
- Zooming viewfinder with focus-lock indicator.
- Auto-exposure with centre-weighted metering; shutter speeds from from 2-1/333s.
- Multiple flash modes.
- Self-timer with 10s delay.
- DX-decoding for automatic Film speed (ISO) selection (50-3200) with 35mm films.
- Film advance: Motorwind and automatic rewind.
- Neck strap and soft case.
- Power: 1 CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 4.6x2.6x1.6 inches.
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.