| Yashica Electro 35 CC|
image by Niall Oswald (Image rights).
|image by Denny Narciso (Image rights).|
Limited maximum shutter speed of 1/250s and maximum film speed setting of ASA 500.
No indication of aperture or shutter speed in the viewfinder, overexposure (red) and slow (<1/30s) shutter speed (yellow) illuminated arrows.
- Country of Origin: Japan.
- Type: 35mm rangefinder camera with aperture priority automation.
- Lens: 35mm, f/1.8, 6 elements in 4 groups.
- Shutter: Inter-lens, electronically controlled leaf-type.
- Shutter Speeds: 8 sec - 1/250 sec.
- Exposure Meter: CdS cell located above front lens element.
- Exposure Value Range: EV -1 - EV 16.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25-500.
- Flash Syncronization: Built-in X-synchronization via PC socket, no hot-shoe.
- Focusing System: Superimposed rectangle, rangefinder-type.
- Viewfinder Information: Overexposure and slow (<1/30s) shutter speed warning arrows.
- Film Advance: Manual, lever operated, single-stroke.
- Self-Timer: Mechanical, 10-sec. delay.
- Filter Mount: screw-on, 52 mm.
- Battery: Single 6V PX28, battery check illuminates frame counter.
- Dimensions: 120 x 74 x 33 mm
- Weight: 550 g.
- Finish: Black.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.