| Yashica Electro 35 AF-mini|
by nene.juju (Image rights).
The Yashica Electro 35 AF-mini was a 35mm compact camera from Kyocera that utilized the name of a series of classic rangefinders, but was a small plastic camera with autofocus. It was introduced in November 1989.
- Autofocus Yashica 34mm, f/4.5 lens.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds of 1/360-2s.
- ISO speeds of 100, 200 and 400.
- Integrated flash.
- Dimensions: 52.5×118×69mm
- User manual on butkus.org
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.