autofocus 35mm SLR made by Yashica in Japan. The camera was in production from 1987 to 1991.
| Yashica 230 AF|
- powered by a 2CR5 type 6V battery hidden in the grip
- standard kit included the Yashica AF 35-70mm 1:3.3-4.5 MACRO lens and the CS-110AF mini flash which was powered by the camera's battery
- three focus modes single-shot, continuous-focus and focus-trap which fired off when an object entered the preset focus
- motorized film advance made up to 1.8 fps possible
- available modes were PROGRAM (automatic settings with program shift), Av (aperture-priority), Tv (shutter-priority) and M (fully manual)
- shutter speeds from 1/2000 to 16 sec. were possible
- automatic mode supported ISO 25 to 5000
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.