Warszawskie Zakłady Fotooptyczne (WZFO) (which stands for Warsaw Photo-optical Works) was a maker of cameras and other photographic equipment in the Polish capital Warszawa. The company was founded by the state in 1951. In the 1960s it was merged with the older photo-optical company PZO.
- Polish cameras and WZFO at Michał R. Adamczyk
- Polish cameras (Alfa, Ami, Fenix, Start) (In Polish)
- Warszawskie Zakłady Fotooptyczne at Polish wikipedia
- Polish TLRs at tlr-cameras.com 
- WZFO page at Collection G. Even's site
- At www.collection-appareils.fr :