|Vredeborch Felica image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
Felica is a rare camera. It was offered with grey covering also. It is similar as Vredeborch Felita but with plastic body.
For other distributors, cameras were made under different names as Klimax, Reporter Junior II.
- Film: 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
- Lens: meniscus lens 60mm f/8, filter slip-on
- Built-in yellow filter, sets with a lever on the lens-shutter barrel
- Aperture: two apertures, sunny (f/16) and cloudy (f/8)
- Setting: lever and symbols on the lens-shutter barrel
- Focus range: 1.5-8m +inf
- Focusing: manual front element focusing with three settings: 1.5-3m, 3-8m and 8m-inf
- Shutter: central, Guillotine type with two speeds, 1/25 and 1/50 +B; setting: lever and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cocking and Shutter release: by the same knob, on the top plate
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Flash PC socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: removable with bottom and sides of the front plate, opens by a latch on the bottom plate, then slide the front plate; w/ red window
- The back cover is bent to compensate for the distortion of the lens
- Tripod socket: 3/8"
- Hand grip
- Body: plastic; Weight: 257g
Notes and references
- McKeown's p.975
- in Lumieresenboite
- In Sylvain Halgand's collection :