|Virtus image by Iza Lemargoillat (Image rights)|
The name Virtus has been used on a series of Voigtländer-branded popular digital cameras made by (or for) Ringfoto since 2004.
- Film: 120 roll, picture size 4.5x6cm
- Lenses: Skopar 4,5/75 or Heliar 3,5/75
- Shutters: Embezet or Compur
- Viewfinder: Automatic parallax correction coupled to the lens (It was the first camera with this feature).
- Focusing: a knob on the body, possible before opening the camera
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.