|Voigtländer Perkeo I by Jim Skea (Image rights)|
The Perkeo means a pigmy. The pre-WW2 model was Perkeo 3x4. The post-WW2 models of Perkeo were very compact and light cameras for use of medium fomat true to Perkeo's name. They just look like normal 35mm cameras.
- Film 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
- No double-exposure prevention 1951-52
- With double-exposure prevention 1952-55
- Lenses: Vaskar 4,5/75, Vaskar 4,5/80, Color Skopar 3,5/80
- Shutters: Vario, Pronto, Prontor, Prontor S, Prontor SVS, Synchro-Compur, Compur-Rapid
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Self-erecting bellows
- Shutter release: on the top plate
- Self-timer (not on 3,5/80 with Compur-Rapid)
- Flash PC socket. on the lens-shutter barrel
- Back cover: hinged, w/red window, some models with red window cover.
- Camera leg
- Tripod socket: 1/4"
- Perkeo 3x4 (pre-WW2 model)
- Perkeo I
- Perkeo II
- Perkeo E