Merge with FM2N Edit
The page is now much better than Nikon FM2N. I think we should merge both pages, certainly by adding a more detailed "Evolution" or "Variations" section here. The other page would become a redirect to this one. --Rebollo fr 06:14, 5 January 2007 (EST)
- Agreed. -- Hoary 07:12, 5 January 2007 (EST)
FM and FM2Edit
- This looks like an instant self-contradiction. What maintenance was/is needed? (Hoary)
- I guess what I'm getting at is the usual maintenance and care that an SLR requires. For example, with my OM-1 requires that I regularly oil the shutter mechanism (which is a pain in the neck), whereas my FM2n hasn't required any such maintenance in the 20-odd years it's existed.
- Compared with any but one of the SLRs that I happen to possess, it's small. Please specify standards. (Hoary)
- Hrmn, I guess this just comes from people griping historically -- again, looking at the Olympus (maybe even Pentax... but I haven't seen a Pentax unit from that era in a few years) models of that era, many were quite compact relative to the FM2's. Feel free to remove that though.
Hope that clears things up a bit... -- Bleep 14:19, 7 January 2007 (EST)