- Format: roll 120 film, 6x6cm frames
- Taking lens: manual front focusing in pseudo TLR types
- Finder lens: focusable achromatic finder lens of the TLR variant is gearwheel coupled to the camera lens, and the taking lens has "feet from subject" markings around the barrel
- Aperture: f/7.5-f/22, settig via a dial behind the lens, turns and selects the aperture. This dial has different sized openings corresponding to the aperture openings.
- Shutter: one speed simple rotary shutter, instant 1/60 / time
- Viewfinder: waist-level ground glass viewfinder and sport finders as a folding frames or a big wire finder
- Flash sync: only instant speed is 1/60, special dedicated flash mounting device
- Body: plastic
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.898
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.