Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Smena Symbol type 4b (1978) image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena Symbol type 3 (1971-72) image by Antti Lehtinen (Image rights)|
- Lens:LOMO (ЛОМО) T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4 filter slip-on
- Modernized cameras that were produced later with fast black surface "Industar-73" 40mm f/2.8 lens
- Aperture: f/4-f/16
- Focus range: 1-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual, guess the distance or use symbols on the scale
- Shutter: leaf shutter, speeds: 1/15-1/250 +B w/synchronizer
- Setting: ring and double scale on the lens shutter barrel, you can use either the symbols or numeric scales
- Shutter release: on the lens-shutter barrel w/cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, on the back of the front plate
- Frame counter: auto-reset, advance type, window on the back of the top plate
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder, reduced size displaced to allow a rewind crank
- Film speed memo on camera back
- Body: plastic
- serial no. on the bottom plate, the first two digits show the production year
|Cosmic Symbol type 1a (1971-91) image by Symon Pierce (Image rights)|
Modernized Smena Symbol camera with fast Industar-73 2.8/40mm lens. Very few of these cameras released in 1977-79. 
Notes and references
- Model info and typing are as to Alexander Komarov.
- There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum
- in Soviet Cams
- Smena Symbol Review on http://blog.bkspicture.com/
- in Fotoua by Alexander Komarov
- in SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas
- in We Use Film
- At www.collection-appareils.fr