Identical to Smena-5 but with synchronized flash and selftimer. Lens coated T-43, additional shutter speed 1/15. No more strap lugs.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena-6 type 2 GOMZ image by Siim Vahur (Image rights)|
(for type 4c)
- Engraving on the lens-shutter barrel: СДЕЛАНО В СССР ( = Sdelano v SSSR = Made in USSR)
- Lens: LOMO T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4 filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/4-f/16 setting: scale and ring on front of the lens
- Focus range: 1-11m +inf
- Focusing: manual front focusing, guess the distance
- Shutter: spring leaf shutter speeds: 1/15-1/250 +B
- Shutter release: on the top plate
- Cocking lever: on the shutter
- Frame counter: manual reset, a window on the top plate, not works wo/ film in the camera
- Winding knob: on the right of the camera
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Re-wind knob: none, two cassettes must use always
- Flash PC socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Memory dial: on the frame counter
- Back cover: removable, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Engraving on the back cover: GOMZ logo
- Tripod socket: 3/8
- Body: plastic; Weight: 300g
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to AlexanderKomarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.