Smena-4 was the last Smena camera with bakelite body. Since 1961 GOMZ used thermoplastic instead of bakelite.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena-4 type 6 image by Siim Vahur (Image rights)|
Some features[edit | edit source]
- Identical to Smena-3, except flash synch and selftimer
- Winding lever
- Shutter: speeds 1/10-1/250 +B w/synchronizer
- Lens: T-22 (Triplet) 40mm f/4,5
- Aperture: f/4.5-f/16
- Body: bakelite
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Model info and typing are as to AlexanderKomarov.
- There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.