The Seagull DF-300 is a SLR camera body with Minolta SR-bayonet. It can be used with most of the lenses which are made for Minolta's manual focus SLRs. On the back it is marked "Shanghai China, licensed by Minolta". It's a licensed copy of Minolta's X-300 which was produced in the same factory.
|DF-300 with Rokkor lens|
- Type: SLR body
- Manufacturer: Seagull
- Film: 35mm
- Lens mount: Minolta SR-bayonet with aperture release tappet for Minolta MC and MD lenses
- Shutter: quartz-controlled focal plane shutter, speeds 4 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: pentaprism finder, screen with micro-prism and split image for distance setting
- Metering: integral center-weighted measuring with photo diode
- Exposure: manual setting, or shutter speed automatically controlled by meter (EV 1 to 18, with LED speed scale in viewfinder)
- Self-timer: Electronic timer with red LED signal