Rollfilm is any type of film that is wound on a spool, when shot through the camera it usually ends up rolled back up again.
Some common types of rollfilms are:
- Coe, Brian: The Birth Of Photography, 1976
- Eastman Dry Plate Roll Holder patent 414735, Thomas Taylor
- Blair Rollholder patent 461308
- US Patent 539,713, Photographic Film Roll, S N Turner, 21 May 1895
- Blair Camera Company history
- Kodak Verichrome 127 Rollfilm picture and additional information at "Antique_Camera_Guy's" Flickr Photostream
- Kodak 620 Rollfilm picture and additional information at "Antique_Camera_Guy's" Flickr Photostream
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.