Rolleicord I Model 1 (factory Model K3 - 510) was known colloquially as the 'Tapeten-Rolleicord' (wallpaper Rolleicord) in Germany.
The camera is nickel plated and decorated with a trompe-l'oeil grid on all sides bar the bottom. A depth of field table has been attached to the back. The camera was sold with depth-of-field tables in German, French (this unit) and English. In parallel with the decorated versions, a plain model was also produced, covered with standard black leatherette. Towards the end of the production run, a removable camera back was introduced,, whch then allowed for optional back replacements, such as a 35mm adapter (Rolleikin I) and a sheet film adapter.
Technical Details[edit | edit source]
- Length (depth) : 94mm (104mm expanded)
- Width (incl. handles) : 89mm
- Height : 134mm (198mm opened)
- Weight : 899g
- Film Type: 120
- Picture Dimensions: 6x6
- Serial number: inside body<nr>
- Manufacturer : Zeiss Jena
- Type : Triotar f=4.5 75mm
- Aperture stops : 4.5, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 32
- Focus Settings : 0.8, 0.9, 1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3.3, 5, 10, INF
- Shutter : Compur Shutter (rim set) T, B,1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 300
- Filters : 28.5mm push on
- Serial number: present
- Manufacturer : Franke and Heidecke
- Type : Heidoskop Anastigmat f=4
- Aperture stops : none.
- Shutter : none
- Serial number : none.