The Prego Zoom introduced by Rollei in 1993 was a fairly standard autofocus compact zoom-lensed camera for 35mm film.
Some (or possibly all) models have an auto-date function.
- Lens: 35-70mm Schneider-Kreuznach AF-Variogon zoom with HFT coating and auto-makro function.
- Film speed: DX Encoding.
- Finder: Auto-zooming with framelines, parallax reminders, LED warnings.
- LCD shows frame number, focal length, and icons for several modes: auto, red-eye reduction, self-timer, forced fill-in, slow-synch night flash, disabled flash, macro.
- "Snap" mode for rapid action.
- Integrated flash.
- Film advance: Auto-load, wind and rewind. Mid-roll rewind also available.
- Power: One CR123 lithium battery.