| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricohflex Dia M is a 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1956. The Dia M is a down-market version of the Ricoh Dia, with a lesser shutter.
- Type: 6x6 TLR camera
- Films: no.120
- Viewer: Ricoh Viewer f 3.5 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Lens: Riken Ricoh f 3.5 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Seikosha, Speeds 1 - 1/300 sec + B
- Aperture: 1/3.5
- Focusing: Manual focusing with Duo Lever system
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1000 g
- Ricohflex / Diacord / Ricohmatic 6x6 TLRs at Greg Erker's 
- Ricoh Diacord Page
- Riken's Ricoh TLRs at www.tlr-cameras.com
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.