| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh Singlex II was introduced by Ricoh in 1976. Similar to Singlex TLS but with shutter dial on top of the camera.
Ricoh Singlex II Major Specifications:
- Film Format and Frame Size: 35mm film, 24x36mm.
- Lens Mount: M42 screw-mount
- Exposure meter: CdS with match needle.
- ASA settings 20-1600
- Shutter: Copal Square metal blade shutter. 1sec - 1/1000sec +B.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level pentaprism type. Viewing magnification 0.84X. Field of view covers 92%.
- Flash synchronization: X synchronization for electronic flash unit up to 1/125 sec. M synchronization for flash bulbs up to 1/1000 sec.
- Flash Terminals: Two flash terminals provided--"X" and "M". X contact on hot shoe for cordless electronic flash unit.
- Battery: 1.35V H-D mercury battery
- Dimensions: 149,5 x 95 x 55mm
- Weight: 720gr body only
- 55 mm Auto Rikenon f/1.4, 5 groups 6 elements
- 50 mm Auto Rikenon f/1.7, 5 groups 6 elements
- 50 mm Auto Rikenon f/2.0, 5 groups 6 elements
- 50 mm Auto Rikenon f/2.8, 3 groups 4 elements
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.