| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh Mirai 105 is a autofocus camera with zoom lens made by Ricoh from 1988. This was a joint project with Olympus: the Olympus Infinity Super Zoom 330 is nearly identical.
- Type: Autofocus camera
- Films: 35mm
- Lens: Ricoh Zoom Lens 38-105 F4.5 - 6
- Shutter: Electronic shutter 1 - 1 / 500 with self-timer
- Focusing: Phase difference detection autofocus system
- Power: 2 batteries CR123A
- Dimensions: 140mm x 77mm x 64mm
- Weight: 615 g
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.