GX200 Major Specifications:
- 12 megapixel sensor. 1/1.7" primary-color CCD (total pixels: approx. 12.4 million)
- 3x zoom 24-72mm ( ~24x36mm)
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups
- F-aperture: F2.5 (Wide) to F4.4 (telephoto)
- Image stabilizer
- Scene exposure modes, and an aperture priority mode
- Shutter Speed: 180, 120, 60, 30, 15, 8, 4, 2, 1~1/2000 seconds
- Dimensions: 111.6mm(W)×58.0mm(H)×25.0mm(D) excluding projecting parts
- Weight: Approx. 208g (excluding battery, SD memory card, and strap) Accessories: approx. 30g (battery and strap)
It also can be powered by standard AAA batteries, and save pictures in Adobe DNG raw format.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.