| Ricoh GR Digital II |
by hsalnat (Image rights)
The Ricoh GR Digital II has been introduced by Ricoh in 2007.
GR Digital II major specifications:
- Magnesium body
- CCD: 1/1.75" primary-color CCD with 10.01 million effective pixels(total pixels: 10.3 million)
- GR Lens: Focal length 5.9 mm (equivalent to 28 mm for 135 film cameras), 6 elements in 5 groups (two aspherical lenses/three aspherical surfaces)
- Aperture: f/2.4 to f/11 (+f/7.1 in auto mode is with ND filter)
- Shutter: 80, 120, 60, 30, 15, 8, 4, 2, 1 to 1/2000 sec.
- Focus: Multi-AF (CCD method), Spot-AF (CCD method), manual focus, snap, infinity (focus lock and AF auxiliary light also available)
- Macro: 1.5 cm
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, Auto-hi, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Display: 2.7-inch transparent amorphous silicon TFT LCD, approx. 230,000 pixels
- Dimensions: 107.0 x 58.0 x 25.0 mm (W x H x D); does not include protruding parts
- Weight: Approx. 168 g (excluding battery, SD Memory Card, hand strap)
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.