One of the classic point and shoot cameras that everyone wanted to have. One of the most economical camera fitted with aperture control from f2.8 till f22.
slim profile good for travelling. although it was called a pocket sized camera when it was launched, you would most probably fit it inside a trench coat pocket than your average pocket.
The camera came supplied with a lens hood, case and wrist strap.
- Lens: GR Lens 28mm f/1.8 (7 elements, 4 groups) multi-coating aspherical glass lenses.
- Focusing: Passive type multi-autofocus (with focus lock, automatic auxiliary AF light under low lighting, distance measuring range: 0.35m - infinity, Single AF mode, Fixed focus mode.
- Shutter Speeds: Programed mode Approx 2 to 1/500 second.
- Aperture Priority Mode: Approx. 2 to 1/250 second, 1/500 (at f/16), Time Mode.
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean type with LCD bright frame, in-finder illumination under low lighting.
- Viewfinder Field: Vertically: 81%, Horizontally: 83%
- Viewfinder magnification: 0.43
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 2EV (1/2EV Steps)
- Film Speeds: ISO25 to ISO3200 (DX) ISO 100 for non-DX.
- Flash Guide: 7 (ISO 100)
- Flash Charge: Approx 5 Seconds
- Battery Life: Approx 500 shots (50% flash)