The Ricoh G700 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2010. This camera was announced for on-site work use.
RICOH G700 Major Specifications:
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch (total pixels: approx. 12.1 million pixels).
- Effective pixels: approximately 10.00 million pixels.
- ISO sensitivity: up to ISO 3200
- Lens: f=5-25mm (like 28-140mm for 35mm film)
- Aperture: F3.5 (Wide) - F5.5 (Telephoto)
- Macro: 1cm
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent LCD (approx. 920,000 dots)
- Flash: built-in automatic electronic flash. Flash range up to 10 m for wide-angle and 6.2 m for telephoto.
- Dimensions: 118.8 mm (W) x 71.0 mm (H) x 41.0 mm (D) (excluding projecting parts).
- Weight: Approx. 280g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap).
- Tested conforming to US Department of Defense “MIL Standard 810F."
- JIS/IEC water resistance protection grade 8 (underwater photography at a depth up to 5 m, for up to 2 hours).
- JIS/IEC dust resistance protection grade 6.
- Chemical resistance to ethanol and hypochlorous acid.
- Password-protected camera operation.
- Compatible with the SanDisk Corporation SD WORM (write-once read-multiple).
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.