- 35 mm f3.2 Rikenon lens, 5 elements, 5 groups.
- Automatic center spot focus (1m to infinity), with pre-focus and focus lock on trigger half-press.
- Programmed AE type electronic shutter, 1/8 - 1/500s.
- Autoexposure with CDS photocell, coupling range EV6--EV17 (ASA 100).
- Self-time with approx. 10s delay.
- Albada type viewfinder with parallax correction marks, 0.46 magnification, field of view 84%.
- Viewfinder indicates field of view frame, parallax frame, focus zone, flash assist warning and 3 focus range markers.
- ISO 25-1000 set via manual slider.
- Flash recharge time 7s. Flash is manual, but flash assist light is available. Flash range: 1m-4m @ISO100, 1m-7m @ISO400, 1.4m-10m @ISO1000.
- Motorized film load/advance/rewind and automatic exposure counter.
- Uses 2xAA batteries, allowing for approx. 100 rolls of 24 exposures without flash or 10x24 rolls with flash.
- Dimensions: 130mm(L) x 70mm(H) x 41mm(D).
- Weight 290g (without batteries).
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.