(Disambiguation: Ricoh Elle and Ricoh R10 redirects here)
The Ricoh ELLE is a compact 35mm autofocus point & shoot camera released in 1999 as a collaboration between Ricoh and fashion magazine Elle. While Elle assited in the design of the case, the camera design borrows heavily from the Ricoh R1.
It was re-released as the Ricoh R10 in 2002, one of the last 35mm camera models released by Ricoh.
- Lens: Ricoh 30mm F3.5 multicoated glass Lens,4 elements, 4 groups.
- Focusing: Passive type 7 zone multi point autofocusing with single AF facility. 0.35m - Infinity. Macro mode: 0.2m - 0.35m
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter, 2 seconds ~ 1/750
- Self timer: LED indicator, 10 second delay.
- View finder: Reverse galilean with bright frame, 80% field of view.
- Film speeds: ISO 50-3200 (DX), ISO 100 for non-DX.
- Dimensions: Height 118mm width 62mm depth 28.5mm
- Weight: 150g without battery.
- Power: 1 x CR123A