The Ricoh 519 Deluxe (Five.One.Nine) is a 35mm film rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Japan by Ricoh introduced in 1958.
- Lens: Riken Optical Rikenon f 1.9 / 4.5cm - 6 elements in 4 groups (Made by Tomioka Optical)
- Shutter: Seikosha MXL, Speeds 1 - 1/500 sec + B
- Aperture: 1:1.9 - 1:16
- Exposure: Light Value system with external light meter (The Light Value system was first adopted in Japan on the Ricoh 500)
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Dimensions: 140mm x 83mm x 67mm
- Weight: 670 g
Community content is available under GFDL
unless otherwise noted.