|Ricoh 35 ZF by K.Medeiros (Image rights)|
The Ricoh 35 ZF is a viewfinder camera with a fixed lens made in Taiwan by Ricoh from 1966.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: Rikenon f 2.8 / 40mm
- Shutter: Ricoh, Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec + B
- Focusing: zone focus with 3 symbols (1m, 2.5m, infinity).
- Exposure Control: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS meter or manually.
- Power: Originally a PX675 mercury cell.
- Dimensions: 111x71x56mm
- Weight: 400g
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.