Prosch Mfg. Co. was a shutter maker based in New York. In the 1880s and the 1890s it made brass shutters with adjustable spring tension for manipulation of shutter speed.
- Duplex Stereoscopic
- Columbian Triplex
- Tristram Ludwig collection showing American Optical Co. cameras with Prosch shutters
- English field camera with Prosch shutter at Wood and Brass 
- Flammang's patent revolving back camera of Scovill with Prosch shutter at Antique & 19th Century Cameras 
- Novelette with Prosch shutter at Pacific Rim 
- antique shutters at Photica.net 
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.