|Praktica Super TL 3|
The Praktica Super TL 3 was introduced in March 1978, showing no fundamental changes when compared to its predecessors. However, some minor detail changes were introduced:
- Brighter and larger view-finder image with a new Fresnel lens with a combination of a microprism and split image range-finder;
- Hot shoe and additional PC flash socket on the camera body at the base of the lens mount with two fully galvanically isolated circuits, which permit the use of two flash systems (dual flash);
- A redesigned shutter, which is even quieter and vibration-free;
- Additional (+/-)-symbols in the view finder for signalling under- or over exposure;
- New non-slip grip surface.
Technical Specifications Edit
|Praktica Super TL 3 / Top View|
- Shutter: Mechanically controlled vertical-moving metal-blade focal plane shutter.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level viewfinder (Pentaprism) with Fresnel lens with microprism and split-image range-finder as focusing screen, needle metering indication with (+/-)-symbol.
- Film transport/Frame counter: Quick-release lever, Pentacon Loading-System, fold-out rewind crank, auto-zeroing frame counter.
- Self timer: None.
- Metering System: TTL-metering using stopped-down metering controlled by a switch beside the lens mount above the shutter release knob.
- Shutter Speeds: B, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250,1/500.
- Lens mount: M42x1.
- Flash system: X-Synchronisation (1/125), accessory shoe at the top of the pentaprism, coaxial flash socket at the camera body for dual flash systems.
Focusing Screen Edit
|Praktica Super TL 3 / Viewfinder|
Light Meter Edit
|Praktica Super TL 3 / Metering Indication|
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.