Praktica started as the name of a model of 35mm SLR from KW, introduced in 1949 and successor to the Praktiflex.
For a list of the Praktica models, see Pentacon.
|Ilafot shop in Dresden 1984||Dresden, Prague Street, in 1991 (images by stilo95hp)|
- praktica-collector.de, all about Praktica
- Praktica B Kameras, Praktica B series cameras, lenses and accessories
- Praktica Camera Manuals (PDF) : Photo-Manuals.com
- Listing of most Praktica camera models user manuals in PDF or HTML versions
- Praktica Users
- From the focal plane to infinity
- Some photos taken off with a Praktica MTL3
- Genuine Praktica M42 lens list with review and sample gallery
- Foto Krenkel's Praktica documentation list (German)
- Pentacon on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand
- The largest database Screw Mount M42 (lenses) compatible (In english and French)
- Praktica KW in aparatyanalogowe.pl (in Polish)
- Praktica KW in r-kobus.eu by Ryszard Kobus
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.