Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Polatriplet (plastic) lens with manual focus from 1m to infinity. (Not coupled to viewfinder. Focus distance must be estimated.)
- Neck strap.
- Tripod socket.
- Cold-clip with basic instructions.
- Development timer.
- Film speed selector: ISO 75 for colour, ISO 3000 for black and white.
- Film type: Peel-apart 80-Series Land Pack Films (3 1/4" x 3 3/8", image=2 3/4" x 2 7/8") such as Polaroid 87, 88, Viva (all discontinued), or 100 series (such as Fujifilm FP-100C and FP-3000BW)
- Accepts flashcubes such as Phillips PFC 4.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.