| OneStep Close Up|
by Capt Kodak.
| Barbie Instant Camera|
by Hillary Stein.
by Master of Felix.
- Lens: 116mm, f/11, Single-element plastic, with sliding close-up attachment.
- Fixed-focus (sharpest at 4-5 feet).
- Shutter: electronic; automatic speed between 1/4-1/200 sec.
- Integral auto flash that works in low light but cannot be forced on or off.
- Polaroid's Light Management System (the darken/lighten exposure correction slider).
Functionally equivalent modelsEdit
Many versions of this camera were issued and branded differently for international and promotional use. Names and colours included:
- Polaroid 600 Business Edition 2 (black)
- Polaroid 636 (multiple colours)
- Polaroid 636 Closeup (multiple colours and countries of manufacture inc. Russia. Also seen with 'Forester' and 'Saison Card International' logos)
- Polaroid 780
- Polaroid 2000 (also as a promo item for Nokia in China)
- Polaroid Barbie (pink/green/blue with flower design and 'Barbie' logo. Special film with 'Barbie' frame instead of plain white was also available)
- Polaroid CoolCam (pink, red, yellow, 'Hysteric Glamour')
- Polaroid Descartes
- Polaroid Easy
- Polaroid Easy 636 Closeup
- Polaroid Family
- Polaroid Hello Kitty (pink with 'Hello Kitty' stickers)
- Polaroid Jagermeister (orange and black promo item)
- Polaroid Job Pro 2 (same as 600 Business Edition 2)
- Polaroid Tomy Kodomo
- Polaroid Legoland
- Polaroid OneStep Close Up (Various colours. Made in UK, China and elsewhere).
- Polaroid OneStep Flash
- Polaroid OneStep Version II
- Polaroid (logo) (Japan only, pink, yellow and purple check)
- Polaroid Popcam (blue, cartoon of a train)
- Polaroid Spirit CL
- Polaroid State Farm Insurance (red on black with logo)
- Polaroid Street Photo Night Cam
- Polaroid Tecate (red on black with company logo)
- Polaroid Zoe Cam (pink, yellow and purple)
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.