PhaseOne is a Danish maker of digital camera backs. It also offers a camera which is optimized for use with its newest backs. PhaseOne works closely together with sensor makers like Dalsa.
Products[edit | edit source]
Digital Cameras[edit | edit source]
- PhaseOne 645 Camera System
Digital Backs[edit | edit source]
P+ Series[edit | edit source]
The P+ series are similar to the normal P series but have higher capture speeds, better response to long exposure times, and add LiveView which allows the user to focus and compose on a monitor while tethered.
- P20+: 16 MP
- P25+: 22 MP
- P21+: 18 MP
- P30+: 31.6 MP
- P45+: 39 MP
- P65+: 60.5 MP, introduced on Photokina 2008
P Series[edit | edit source]
The P-series are fully untethered backs available for many different camera mounts.
- P20: 16 MP
- P25: 22 MP
- P21: 18 MP, introduced May 2006.
- P30: 31.6 MP, introduced in November 2005.
- P45: 39 MP, introduced in December 2005.
H Series[edit | edit source]
The h-series are tethered backs available for many different camera mounts, and a computer is needed to operate them.
- H5: 6 MP
- H10: 11 MP
- H20: 16 MP
- H25: 22 MP
PowerPhase Series[edit | edit source]
The PowerPhase series are tethered digital scan backs.
- PhotoPhase: 5,000 pixels x 7,200 steps (36 MP equivalent).
- PowerPhase: 7,000 pixels x 7,000 steps (49 MP equivalent).
- PowerPhase FX+: 10,500 pixels x 12,600 steps (132 MP equivalent).
Software[edit | edit source]
- Capture One
- Capture One PRO
- Capture One LE
- Capture One DB
- Portrait One
Software for scan backs.
- Image Capture