|Pentax SFX w/Vivitar Macro image by John Nuttal (Image rights)|
Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Exposure modes: Programmed AE, aperture priority, shutter priority, metered manual. Metering range EV1-EV20 at ISO 100 with 50mm f/1.4 lens. Exposure compensation EV-4 to EV+4 in half steps.
- Shutter speeds: B (up to 7 hours!) to 1/2000s. Flash sync at 1/100s.
- Lens mount: Pentax K-AF. (Can also accept all K-mount manual lenses, and M42 with an adaptor.)
- Lens supplied: SMC Pentax 35-70mm zoom (with macro), max. aperture f/3.5.
- Focusing modes: AF single, AF servo and Manual. Autofocus in approx 0.3s. Minimum distance 0.7m. Spotbeam for low light to 4m.
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism with dioptre adjustment. 92% field of view. Features LED for focus, exposure, shutter speed, flash readiness.
- Integral flash: guide number is 14m at ISO 100
- Other features: External LCD with all the info you need, self-timer, auto-wind (1.8 fps) and power rewind of film.
- Power: 1 x 2CR5 6V lithium battery. AA-battery grip is an optional extra.
- Weight: 665g (without battery.
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.