The Pentax PC-303 is a light plastic 35mm compact point-and-shoot camera with autofocus, auto exposure and motor drive, made in Japan by the the Asahi Optical Co - part of their low-end "PC" range. It has a sliding lens cover doubling as an on-off switch.
Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Shutter: leaf shutter, 1/125s
- Lens: Pentax 35mm f4.5, 3 elements
- Focusing: Infra-red autofocus, 1.2m - infinity
- Film speeds: ISO 100/200 or 400, set by switch underneath
- Power: 2x AA batteries.
- Weight: 185g without batteries