The Trip AF Super of 1990 was a fully-automatic 35mm compact camera, with motor drive and autofocus manufactured by Olympus. It was one of a series of cheap models branded with the famous Trip name. It was made in Malaysia.
- Lens: 35mm, f/4.5
- Shutter speed: Fixed at 1/125s.
- Good viewfinder, but no framelines.
- LED warning as reminder to use flash.
- Integral Flash, with on/off switch.
- Sliding lens cover prevents accidental shutter release.
- Auto-wind and motor rewind of DX-coded 35mm film.
- There is NO tripod socket.
- Power: 2x AA batteries.
- Trip AF Super in the Olympus Global History.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.