The iS series (also known as L series in Japan) was a range of compact autofocus SLRs with zoom lenses from Olympus. The lenses were not interchangeable, so the term "bridge cameras" was used to describe them - halfway between point and shoot and SLR cameras. Olympus referred to the range as ZLRs (Zoom Lens Reflex). There are two distinct lines in the iS/L Series: the advanced models 1000, 2000 and 3000 which feature everything one would expect in a normal SLR camera, like full control of aperture and shutter speed and various exposure modes, and the simple models 100(S)/200/300 which give much less control of exposure.
- Olympus iS-1000 (QD), aka iS-1 and L-1000
- Olympus iS-2000 (QD/DLX), aka iS-2 and L-2000
- Olympus iS-3000 (QD), aka iS-3 and L-3000
- Olympus iS-100 (QD), aka iS-10 and L-10
- Olympus iS-100S (QD), aka iS-10S and L-10s
- Olympus iS-200 (QD), aka iS-20S and L-20s
- Olympus iS-300 (QD), aka iS-30 and L-30
- Olympus iS-50 (QD), aka iS-5
- Olympus iS-500 (QD)
iS series on R. Wesson's website.