This bulky 35mm film camera was part of Olympus' Superzoom series. It was known as the Accura 700BF in the US. First retailing in 1997, the camera had a good range of functions, but the zooming operation seems sluggish by modern standards.
- Automatic exposure, aperture and focus.
- Lens: 38-70mm, f/5.6-9.6
- Viewfinder zooms along with the lens.
- Built-in flash modes: auto, off, fill-in.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film.
- Other features: Self-timer, tripod socket.
- Power: 2 standard 1.5V AA batteries.
An update in 1999 added a Quartz Date function and an even larger viewfinder.