Okano Seisakusho (岡野製作所) was a Japanese accessory maker and repairer in the mid-1930s. It is known from one advertisement in the June 1st, 1935 issue of Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin. It used the Sketch brand name for some products.
- Camera Sketch Light (カメラスケッチライト) flash gun
- Camera Top Hand (カメラトップハンド) wrist strap
- Sketch Release (スケッチレリーズ) cable release
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Advertisement in Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin, 1st June 1935, reproduced on p.23 of Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku. The address was Tokyo, Kanda, Nagatomi-chō 11 (東京・神田・永富町十一).
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin (日本写真興業通信). Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku (百号ごと十回の記録, Ten records, every hundred issues). Tokyo: Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin Sha (日本写真興業通信社), 1967. No ISBN number. P.23, corresponding to p.5 of the June 1st, 1935 issue.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.