In the 1950s the Camera-Werk Adolf Gerlach produced viewfinder cameras for type No. 120 rollfilm and for 35mm film. One day the company was renamed to Camera-Werk Nixon. The company was based in the suburb Barmen of the West German city Wuppertal.
120 film Edit
6×9 box Edit
- Ideal (collapsible)
- Reporter (collapsible)
- Nixette (folder, c.1955)
- Trixette, Trixette I, II and T (folder)
35mm film Edit
- Ideal Color 35, Forette / Primo 35 (1954 / 1959)
- Ideal at Optiksammlung.de 
- Ideal at Kurt Tauber's 
- Ideal Color 35, name variant Forelle at Optiksammlung.de 
- Ideal Reporter at Sylvain Halgand's 
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.