The Lite•Touch Zoom 70WS was a 35mm compact camera introduced by Nikon in 2002. It has autofocus, auto exposure, powered film advance, rewind and and a wide-angle zoom. It was part of the Nikon Zoom series and replaced the very similar Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 70W (QD).
The lens zooms from 28-70mm with maximum aperture of f/5.6-10, and macro capability down to 60cm. There is also a pop-up flash included. A QD (quartz date) version adds date imprinting. Power is via a CR2 lithium battery.
Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Type: 35mm autofocus lens shutter camera with Nikon zoom lens.
- Film type: 35mm, with DX-decoding, auto-loading, advance and rewind.
- Lens: Coated Nikon Zoom Macro 28mm, f/5.6 - 70mm, f/10. (5 elements in 4 groups).
- Viewfinder: Real-image zooming finder with 80% coverage. Includes parallax marks and autofocus frame, LEDs for ready, flash charging, focus achieved.
- Auto-exposure: EV 5-15 at 28mm, EV 6-15 at 70mm.
- Self-timer: 10 seconds, cancellation possible.
- Built-in flash with four modes: auto, suppressed, forced and slow-synch, plus red-eye reduction. Range of 3.3m at 28mm and ISO 100.
- Power source: 3V CR2 battery.
- Dimensions: 117x63x42mm
- Weight: 200g (without battery).
References[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 70 Ws AF Quartz date at www.collection-appareils.fr