Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Lens: 38-140mm (f/5.3-10.5) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro function.
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO.
- Panorama frame.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery.
A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available.
References[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.