This camera was the third in Nikon's Nikkormat/Nikomat series, introduced in 1967 it featured centre-weighted thru-lens metering rather than the average metering of the previous FT model. Otherwise it was identical in appearance. Like preceding models it had a detachable accessory shoe and shutter speed dial around the lens mount.
|bayonet and shutter||Nikkor-S 35mm lens|
|Uncommon late model with plastic covered levers for film advance and self-timer.|
Picture by Clicks_1000. (Image rights)
Links[edit | edit source]
- Nikkormat, Brutish & Beautiful Review by Johnny Martyr
- Nikkormat FTN @ The Virtual Camera Museum
- Manual Camera User's Opinion
- Nikkormat at Classic Cameras by RaúlM.
- Instruction Manual - English at at M.Butkus' www.orphancameras.com
- At www.collection-appareils.fr
- Video Manual by Shawnee Union