One of the more sophisticated of the Minolta Autopak 200 range.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1977
- Films: Type 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:3.5/26mm (4 glass elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: Continuous with 5 symbols and 1 click stop
- Exposure control: Programmed with two automatic changed apertures f3.5 and f8
- Shutter: Electronic, stepless speeds from 1/330 to 10 secs.
- Usable film speeds: ASA 64 to 125
- Battery: 4.5v K-size battery
- Viewfinder: bright frame finder, LED indicator for insufficient light, and distance symbols
- Close-up: Built-in slide-across lens at 50cm; automatic parallax correction in viewfinder
- Flash: Electronic; magi-cubes
- Extras: Cable release; Tripod socket
- Dimensions: 132×58×26mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Minolta Autopak 270 at www.collection-appareils.fr
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.