The Minoltina AL-S aka Minoltina-s was a slim-bodied rangefinder from Minolta in 1964.
- Film: 35mm with speeds 25 to 800 ASA.
- Lens: Rokkor-QF 1:1.8/40mm (6 elements)
- Shutter: Seikosha-SLV, X/M flash sync., speeds 1 sec. up to 1/500 sec. plus B
- Metering: match-needle selenium meter cross-coupled to shutter-speed setting and aperture setting, instrument visible from above.
- Viewfinder: optical, with superimposed coupled rangefinder.
- Film transport: lever in the camera back, rewind crank, exposure counter window on top of body.
- Dimensions: 128x74x60mm
- Weight: 540 g
- Succeeded by the Minolta ALS with CdS meter