|Picture by Clicks_1000. (Image rights)||Picture by AOI-Alt. (Image rights)|
- Type: rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1971
- Films: 35mm films of 25 ASA upto 500 ASA film speed
- Lens: 1:1,7/40mm Rokkor
- Exposure: CdS-meter coupled with shutter, meter window within the filter connection ring
- Shutter: Seiko shutter controlled by meter: EV0.5=F1.7 & 2sec., EV17=F11 & 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: optical with superimposed rangefinder
- Weight: 560 g without RM-640 battery
- Dimensions 124 x 77 x 60 mm
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.